5.18.2010

Bye-Bye Working World...

I am about 2 weeks away from becoming a stay-at-home momma! I'm excited and scared all within the same moment!


Wow! Who wouldn't want to stare at this face all day?



For reals though...I want to become the best mom, wife, homemaker possible...

Here are a few tangible goals:
1. Have weekly playdates (for me and for Luke)
2. Try out at least one new recipe a week
3. Never go grocery shopping without a coupon (this is going to be hard for me!)
4. SERVE, SERVE, SERVE...I want to use my more flexible schedule to love and serve the people that God has put in my life!

More to come...

3 comments:

HumbuckerChapell said...

Oh how did I just discover this blog?! I miss you friend! Your son is beautiful!! Congrats!!

antlar said...

Hi Christina :-)
i'm soooo excited to be able to read your blog!!!
Thankyou so much for sharing your life and little Luke with us!!! i love this!!!i doubt i'll get much done now that i've found it :-) i love you and miss you mucho!!

Nat and Shannon said...

Christina!! I'm glad you have a blog and am so excited to be able to follow (ahem, stalk) more of how you guys are and how Luke is growing! Love love love Shannon :o)