5.20.2010

Becoming a Big Boy!

Little Man has hit some milestones in the recent past! Unfortunately I don't have pictures of all of them...
Luke has started eating baby food. He loves his fruits and orange veggies (carrots, squash, sweet potatoes). But he HATES peas and green beans! I always send those with the babysitter! She has a magically ability to get him to eat those!

*It could be that she has 4 kiddos of her own* 

**By the way, Lori is an angel! I couldn't have made it through the past 3 months without her!**



We also went on our first family of 3 camping trip!
Dan and I had to put our compromising skills to the test with this one. He wanted to backpack into a campsite. I wanted to have the flexibility to leave in the middle of the night (in case of any emergencies) without hiking in the dark...with a baby...and the dogs...and our stuff!
We found some pretty cool drive-up campsites in Pisgah National Forest in Brevard, NC thanks to the recommendation of a friend of Dan's from work!


It was beautiful and perfect!



Little Man slept better than we did!



Isn't he adorable?!?!

Luke has also started squealing in a pterodactyl sort of way! I love it!
He also rolls over...front to back and back to front. My boy is so multi-talented.
And the lastest milestone....

HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!

Thankfully he hasn't been too fussy! :) He is good to his momma!

I'll put pics up of the tooth as soon as I can get that skilled!



1 comment:

antlar said...

How fun!! Christina, i believe you have your daddy's writing skills......it's such a treat to read your stories and comments and see all your great pics!
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU and GRACIAS for sharing your life and family with us!!! i love you MUCHO!!!!