3.16.2012

I'm ba-ack!

Well, at least that is my goal. I enjoy writing and would like to make more time for it.

Lots has changed since my last post...oh...almost 2 years ago!

Luke is now 2 years old. Full of personality and two-isms...that just means that we hear a lot of no's and he hears just as many from us.

Mark has also joined our family.  'Cheeks' as I affectionately call him. He is my big, chunk of a 6 (almost 7) month old.

I am the Nursery Coordinator at our new church, Cross Park. This is a huge blessing for our family and allows me to work from home and serve our church. Cross Park is a church plant from our old church and meets less than a mile from our house.

Dan is still at Vanguard, but is in the midst of applying for the FBI. Special Agent Dan...has a nice ring to it.



One of my new goals is to make it back here regularly for pictures and life updates. I also just hatched a dream to write a book. Most likely due to the fact that I just finished reading the book my dad wrote for Luke. A tradition that he is hoping to follow with each grandchild. He is going to be busy! Two more kiddos this fall!

Anyways...I hope to also throw out some of my ideas for my book on here and to practice some creative writing.

Thanks for playing along!
C

No comments: