6.17.2010

Meet Dallas...

Dallas is "Dan's dog". I know, I know, Dallas is both of our dogs. The whole marriage, oneness thing. But, Dallas was Dan's before I met him.

Anyways, Luke is enthralled by Dallas.



Notice the book: Spot Loves His Mommy...:) He sure does!


Luke gets a BIG smile on his face when Dallas comes around.

You may remember this picture...


He wasn't as fond then.


One of the highlights of Luke's day is when/if Dallas stays still long enough for Luke to pet her. Or hit her. Or pull on her fur. We're working on those motor skills!


However nonchalant..I had to google that to make sure I spelled it correctly...Is there such a thing as being chalant...
Back to life, back to reality. However nonchalant Dallas tries to seem around Luke. She secretly thinks that she is his mother.

Maybe I should be jealous.



But look at that sweet face!

No comments: